|Home||» Products||» Ornamental Gate||» Roof Truss|
A truss is basically a triangulated system that incorporates straight interconnected structural components. There are many uses of trusses in buildings, like support to roofs, floors and interior loadings etc. Long span, reduced deflection, lightweight and excellent support to considerable loads are the main features of trusses. They are designed to carry the roof load effectively and provide horizontal stability. At Raj Engineering, we provide innovative steel framing solution with complete manufacturing & installation. We offer cost-effective roof structure framing solution for educational, commercial, residential and hospital facilities etc.
Features & Benefits of Roof Truss:
- Excellent structural stability of the shape & design.
- Used in a wide range of buildings.
- Can be engineered for your particular needs / loads.
- Designed to offer strength, economy and ease of installation.
- Very long spans, and thus suitable for many construction projects.